Height: 5’8″ – 172 cm
Weight: 178 lbs – 81 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I started going to the gym after a rough breakup, I used the gym as an outlet for all of my anger. After the end of the first month of training I had gained 7 pounds. I was hooked after seeing the results!
A few months later I was spotted by a Bodybuilding coach who gave me the knowledge and training to take my body to the next level and that was when everything changed!
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation comes from wanting to be better and stronger than I was yesterday. That is the beauty of fitness, you can always improve in some way, shape or form.
I also use my family as motivation, because they take pride in my work ethic and this gives me great pleasure!
What workout routine has worked best for you?
- Flat Bench 3×10
- Cable Fly’s 5×15
- Incline Dumbbell Press 3×12
- Dumbbell Fly’s 5×12
- Tricep Pushdowns 5×12
- Skull Crushers 5×12
- Tricep Dips 3×12
- Pull Ups 5×20
- TBar Rows 3×8
- Lat Pull Down 6×15
- Bent Over Rows x 3×10
- Deadlifts 4×20
- Hammer Curls 3×12
- Barbell Curls 3×12
- Cable Bar Curls 3×12
- EZ Bar Curls 3×12
- Lateral Raise Dumbbell 5×25
- Seated Dumbbell Press 4×12
- Standing Barbell Press 3×20
- Bent Over Rear Delt Raises 3×25
- Front Dumbbell Raises 2×25
- Hanging Leg Raises with Twists 7 x 8-10
- Crunches 5×20
- Weighted Cable Sit-Ups 3×20
Thursday – Legs/Calves
- Leg Extensions 5×25
- Squats 6×15
- Leg Press 4×8
- Barbell Lunges 25 Metres x2
- Seated Leg Curls 3×15
- Calf Raises Seated 3×25
- Calf Raises Standing 3×15
- Smith Machine Calves 2×25
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Rest Day
If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- Incline Bench Press: This helps develop a more complete chest! A must have exercise in any chest workout.
- Squats: They help build overall strength and big leg muscles! I always love to go heavy on this exercise while maintaining good form.
- Shoulder Press: You can’t be wide and alpha looking with small shoulders! In my opinion this is the king of all shoulder exercises.
What is your diet like?
I have an insanely fast metabolism so if I am not competing I usually have a pretty loose diet consisting of my prepped meals with 1 or 2 cheat meals. Not everyone has the luxury of doing this, but I guess I can since it works for me. My diet allows me to maintain my aesthetics and lean body fat throughout the year.
- Meal 1: 6 Eggs, 1 Cup of Oatmeal & 2 bottles of Water
- Meal 2: 8 oz. Sweet Potato, 2 Tilapia Fillets & 2 bottles of Water
- Meal 3: Cheese Burger & 2 bottles of Water
- Meal 4: Spinach, 8 oz. Chicken Breast & 2 bottles of Water
- Meal 5: Protein Shake & a Protein Bar
- Meal 6: ¾ cup of White Rice & 2 Tilapia Fillets
What is your supplementation like?
My supplementation consists of:
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Whey Isolate Protein
- Milk Thistle
- Fish Oil
- Extra Vitamin C
I have failed over and over in my life, and that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan