Height: 5’1” – 155 cm
Weight: 108 lbs – 49 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I got started with bodybuilding with my dad when I was 17 years old. He taught me the Arnold style of training which was basically going to the gym 5 days per week and hitting every single body part. He taught me how to train my mind and never listen to the negative thoughts that would keep me from the gym due to laziness or excuses.
Straight away I fell in love with training and never missed a single workout!
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation comes from a lot of things. Growing up I had nothing and experienced a lot of hardships and learned at a young age to work hard in whatever I did. I couldn’t give up because I didn’t have anything to fall back on. My motivation comes from how far I have come; I have overcome depression, alcohol addiction, anxiety, panic attacks and every kind of abuse you can think of. The fact that I fought my way out of the impossible lets me know that anything is possible. Now that I can inspire women all over the world is very motivating for me. My motivation also comes from my Mom; most people think when they see me that because I have a pretty physique and face that my life must be perfect. Well that is far from the truth. Never judge a book by its cover. My mom is currently in a woman’s prison and I can only speak to her via letters and phone. My mother is the most amazing and beautiful person and has so much potential but she was just dealt the wrong cards in her life. What truly motivates me is letting women know that there is hope.
Women such as my mom and I, want other women to know that there is hope for them to live out their fullest potential and dreams and I won’t stop until my mission is completed. I have survived it all and came out stronger than ever and if I can do it so can you! Never give up!
What workout routine has worked best for you?
The Arnold Way. The way my dad taught me, it’s the basics but I’ve done it consistently for 2 years and I’m always progressing. I feel all these fancy ways are too complicated. I like to go in there, lift heavy and isolate each muscle group!
- Warm Up Push Ups 3 x 20
- Flat Bench Press 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Incline Bench Press 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Dips 3×12
- Cable Pull Downs 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Overhead Cable Pulls 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Pull Ups 3 sets to failure
- Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Bent Over Rows 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Dumbbell Curls 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Barbell Curls 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Squats Smith Machine or Free Weights 6 x 15-20
- Sumo Deadlifts 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Weighted Lunges 4 x 20 each leg
- Leg Extensions 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Lying Leg Curls 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Lateral Raises 4 x 15, 15, 12, 10
- Dumbbell Single Arm Raises 3 x 15, 12, 10
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 12, 10, 8
- Arnold Press 3 x 15, 15, 12
- Bent Over Lateral Raises 3 x 15
- Straight Leg Deadlifts 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
- Weighted Lunges 4 x 20 each leg
- Sumo Deadlifts 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
- Swiss Ball Hamstring Curls 4 x 25
- Bulgarian Split Squat 3 x 25
- Lying Leg Curls 3 x 15
Cardio varies if I’m in comp prep or not. In prep I do 5 days of 20 minute cardio sessions and off-season I do no cardio at all to make maximum size gains.
If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- Lunges – I love lunges because they are the best for keeping those glutes in shape!
- Pull Ups – Because I love to measure my strength that way and it makes me feel very strong when I can pull my own weight multiple times.
- Plyometrics – I love plyos because it’s a great full body workout.
What is your diet like?
- Meal 1: ½ cup Oats, Fruit & 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 2: 6 oz. Red Meat, 4 oz. Yams, ½ cup of Vegetables
- Meal 3: NLA Her Whey Protein, 1 Banana & 1 scoop of Cashew Butter
- Meal 4: 6 oz. Chicken or Fish, ½ cup of Brown Rice, ½ cup of Vegetables (Asparagus/Broccoli)
- Meal 5: 5 oz. Chicken & 4 oz. Yams
- Meal 6: 6 Egg Whites or NLA Her Whey Protein
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
I personally do normal cardio but for my bikini athletes and weight loss clients I do switch it up to both kinds of cardio as they both do work.
What is your supplementation like?
- NLA Shred Her
- NLA Her Whey Protein
- NLA Aminos
- NLA Uplift (Pre Workout)
“For God did not give me a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind” – 2 Timothy 1:7