Height: 6’0″ – 190 cm
Weight: 223 lbs – 101 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
Growing up I was heavily involved in sport as I participated in both soccer and boxing for over 8 years. Although weight training and bodybuilding was what I felt I was made for! I had always been a big fan of strength training when I was younger.
The feeling of pushing heavy weight and transforming your body was just amazing.
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation comes from my bodybuilding idols Flex Wheeler, and Shawn Ray. They were and still are my biggest sources of motivation.
Their physiques were like a piece of art! Very muscular yet aesthetically pleasing at the same time.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
- Incline Dumbbell Press 4×10 + 1 drop set to failure
- Flat Bench Press with Close Grip 3×10
- Cable Crossovers 4×10 + 1 drop set to failure
- Pull Over 3×10
- Barbell Curls 3×10 + 1 drop set to failure
- Cable Machine Curls 3×10
- Hammer Curls 3×12
- Smith Machine Shoulder Press 4×10
- Standing Side Lateral 4×10
- Wide Grip Upright Rows 3×10 + 1 drop set to failure
- Standing Rear Laterals 4×10
- Rear Lateral Machine 3×10
- Triceps Push Downs 4×10
- Reverse Grip Push Downs 3×12
- Dumbbell Tricep Extensions 3×10
- Push Ups 2x failure
- Wide Grip Pull Ups 4x failure
- Lat Pull Downs behind the neck 4×10
- Cable Rows4x10 + 1 drop set to failure
- Barbell Rows 3×10 + 1 drop set to failure
- One Hand Dumbbell Rows 4×10
- Hyper extensions 4 sets
- Lying Hamstring Extensions 4×12 + 1 drop set to failure
- Standing 1 Leg Hamstring Extensions 4×12
- Leg Press Machine 4×10 + 1 drop set to failure
- Smith Machine Squats 4×10
- Leg Extensions 3×12
- Standing Calf Raises 4×12
If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- Smith Machine Shoulder Press: I love to train shoulders and on this exercise I like to use a lot of weight. It feels amazing and I get an incredible pump.
- Incline Dumbbell Presses: This is a very good exercise for the upper part of the chest, and I always start with it for my chest workouts.
- Barbell Curls: As my arms are my strongest part it’s a joy to kill this one.
What is your diet like?
I never eat the same thing every day and I always like to keep my diet nice and healthy with top quality foods.
- Meal 1: 120g Oats, 6 Egg Whites & 30g Whey Protein
- Meal 2: 200g Beef, 100g Wild Rice & 100g of Vegetables
- Meal 3: 50g Whey Protein
- Meal 4: 200g Turkey Breast, 1 Sweet Potato & 100g of Vegetables
- Meal 5: 200g Chicken Breast, 1 Sweet Potato & 100g of Vegetables
- Meal 6: 30g Whey Protein
- Meal 7: 200g Fish
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
I prefer normal cardio. 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and 30 in the evening.
What is your supplementation like?
- Whey Protein
- Omega 3’s
To be the best, you have to train to beat the best – Unknown